1. I love that my Daddy jokes with me. Even when Mommy thinks the words or concepts are too advanced for me, Daddy goes for it anyway. And I always get the joke.
2. I love that my Daddy sees that I am really interested in food and cooking. He tells my Mommy that I may be a chef someday. And he even lets me borrow his spatula and ladle from time to time.
3. I love that my Daddy also sees that I am really interested and good at building, and tells my Mommy that I may be an architect some day. That sounds really good, but I don’t know what that means.
4. I love that my Daddy has started to sing to me. When I was a baby, it was only Mommy who sang to me. But now that I’ve been around awhile, I think my Daddy has figured out how much I love music and how much I love hearing both of my parents sing to me, especially together.
5. I love that my Daddy teaches me how to fix things. He’s not worried that not I’m not even 2 yet. He’ll hand me a hammer and a wrench and tell me he needs my help.
6. I love that my Daddy rides a bicycle to work. I am so into bikes. Motorcycles too. My Daddy even lets me play with his bike light when he comes home from work and lets me put it on the top of my tower overnight.
7. I love that my Daddy reads me the Daddy Cuddles book before I go to bed and that he cuddles with me as I drink my almond milk.
8. I love that my Daddy practices yoga in the morning because I like crawling between his legs like a little doggie and going flying with him. He’s only dropped me once.
9. I love when my Daddy chants OM in the morning because I can feel how powerful he is and like I told you before, I love when he sings to me.
10. I love that my Daddy sneaks me cookies every so often when my Mommy isn’t looking.
Most of all, I love that my Daddy is my Daddy because I love him.
Happy Father’s Day Daddy!!!